Non-US Unverified buyer to ship to Finland

glebe56
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, quick question / dilemma!

I have an eBay buyer who has paid me for an item, and wants it to be shipped to his Finland address.

I received the payment okay and checked his account and it is Non-US Unverified?

Does this mean that even though I can proivide online tracking, that I could still lose the transaction money or is it safe to post to this buyer without any comebacks?

Many thanks in advance 🙂

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_AdrianO

Hey there,

Once the transaction is marked as Seller Protection Eligible and you ship it with tracking to the address provided to you by PayPal then you will be covered. Many countries on PayPal outside of the UK do not have the option to confirm their address but once it’s marked as eligible for seller protection then you should be fine.

Login to Me Too

glebe56
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, thank you for your reply!

I do not see this 'Seller Protection Eligable' anywhere on the transaction. Should it be there already, immediately? Or?

Thank-you again

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AdrianO

Hey again,

When you click into the details of the transaction in your History it will show whether or not it’s Seller Protection Eligible. You will also see this information in the confirmation email you received when the payment came into your PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

trungdok
New Community Member

I don't see this on my transaction detail page either.  A visual example would be great.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hello glebe56,

We cannot show screenshots here, as it is a Public Forum and we don't provide screenshots as it depends on the access device and platform they are viewing the activity. You will see if it eligible in the Activity section on the account and double click on the transaction. You will see under the delivery address the eligiblilty. You should have also received an email receipt stating also the Seller Protection Eligibility.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.