Help buyer protection

pre0249
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I recently sold a phone on eBay and sent it the next day via special delivery, then after its sent I get an message from eBay saying the payment was from a hacked account, the funds are pending in my PayPal balance and the item has been sent. Royal mail stupidly refuse to return it to me deposited being on the label as a return address, the item is currently in the depot and I have to wait 18 days before it's sent back to me. If the hacker picks it up I have to call the police which won't get me anywhere. As I have proof of postage, used special delivery and therefore proof of delivery will I get my money back via eBay's seller protection. The address sent to was on the PayPal invoice and verified so I did not send to a random message address. Please help explain it to me, I have read the terms and I should be covered by eBay but I have read so many horror stories! Regards, Perry
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi pre0249,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Please contact eBay regarding there Seller Protection Policy.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.