Do PayPal accept Royal Mail 48 Delivery Confirmation as proof of delivery in INR case?

T10CKK
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, I sent a parcel via Royal Mail 48 with the delivery confirmation only via Click and Drop (we have only been using this service for a couple of weeks having previously used Hermes).  The buyer is saying that it has not been received despite tracking showing the usual "delivered to your address or a neighbour".  Ebay case found in my favour but she has now opened a PayPal case against me.  Do PayPal accept the delivery confirmation as sufficient evidence of delivery? Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

lizholt
New Community Member

I wouldbe interested in the PayPal response to this question as well.  I am waiting to see how ebay responds to the Royal Mail Delivery Confirmation with regards to any INR cases that I have.  If ebay are backing up the Seller when the Royal Mail confirmation says delivered I would hope that Paypal will take the same attitude otherwise what is to stop all the INR case buyers from making secondary claims on Paypal.

Login to Me Too

T10CKK
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Liz

In this instance the case was closed in my favour as the delivery confirmation was accepted by both PayPal and eBay.

Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.