Can't link my account with eBay!!! Tried as follows but failed ever sigle time...Help

woailengzi
Contributor
Contributor

I have benn told that my eBay address was linked to my PayPal account. But I have to link PayPal email address to eBay

So I did as follows

1 click the Profile subtab.
2 Select 'Selling Preferences' > 'Auctions'.
3 enter eBay User ID.Click 'Add'

4 the discription "You have successfully added an eBay User ID."came out

and then I loggin eBay and link to the PayPal account

https://payments.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?UserAddresses&cmd=standalone&quantity=-1&LinkStatus=Suc...

Anyway, I complained that problem to eBay service supporters. However, they told me that all I need to

do was to connect you.

So, can you please tell me if there is something wrong with my Paypal account??? 

Thanks very much for your reply!

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

woailengzi
Contributor
Contributor

HELP***************************************...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there woailengzi,

I have sent you an email offline to see if we can get to the bottom of the issue with you.

Hopefully we can get the issue sorted for you.

Wayne

Login to Me Too

Deoprd
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

please help me! ....  can't link my paypal with ebay..

Thank You.

Login to Me Too

spendales
New Community Member

hey !! i have also problems with linking ebay and paypal, every time i click link my paypal account to ebay, i only get the stupid website which tells me to create a new account. this is sooo stupid, i am losing a great auction because of this, and it makes me mad. please help me fast....... as a new paypal and ebay user i am starting to have some trust issues...

Login to Me Too

JackoRicardo
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue!

Everytime I try and link my account it just takes me to the sign-up page too!

Put on a bid so need to get this resolved quickly...

Login to Me Too

serafino
New Community Member

Absloutely the same issue! I have tried maybe 50 times during the day to link the account, but nothing could help! Just "create your news paypal aacount"!!! Where is ebay and paypal technical support?

Login to Me Too

Kameleonic
New Community Member

Same problem.

Just keeps asking me to create a new PayPal account.

There is no link.

Login to Me Too

scottydoll
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem - the 'link my paypal account' button just links to a page asking to sign up to paypal! I can't complete my ebay purchase without a linked account! 

Login to Me Too

vernonp84
New Community Member

Login to eBay. Click "account settings". Click "PayPal Account". Click "Link My PayPal Account" and it sends me to a "Create your PayPal Account" form. FIX THIS! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.