Can't link my account with eBay!!! Tried as follows but failed ever sigle time...Help

woailengzi
Contributor
Contributor

I have benn told that my eBay address was linked to my PayPal account. But I have to link PayPal email address to eBay

So I did as follows

1 click the Profile subtab.
2 Select 'Selling Preferences' > 'Auctions'.
3 enter eBay User ID.Click 'Add'

4 the discription "You have successfully added an eBay User ID."came out

and then I loggin eBay and link to the PayPal account

https://payments.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?UserAddresses&cmd=standalone&quantity=-1&LinkStatus=Suc...

Anyway, I complained that problem to eBay service supporters. However, they told me that all I need to

do was to connect you.

So, can you please tell me if there is something wrong with my Paypal account??? 

Thanks very much for your reply!

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
To link your eBay account to your PayPal account:
  1. Log in to your eBay account.
  2. Click My eBay at the top of the page.
  3. Click the Account tab, then click the PayPal Account link.
  4. Click the Link My PayPal Account button. You will be asked to log in to PayPal to finish linking your accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nguittau1

That does not solve it. I contacted ebay and they tested it and they have the same problem as describe by the other user.

I tried it with a new ebay account, and it brings me to the same page when I try to link it with paypal.
This is an ongoing issue.

Login to Me Too

Bokdem

Same issue here! I really need to get my PayPal account linked. Is there already a solution on how to fix this? I need to receive money REAL soon!

Login to Me Too

virtualgeezer
New Community Member

Yup, I have exactly the same problem too and it's really irritating.  Changed my email address, so unlinked my paypal from ebay and now can't relink the new email address as there's no option to Login.  Grrrr, this is so annoying and looking at this thread it seems to have been an ongoing problem! 

Please sort it out ebay, I was planning on having a massive ebay day today and you've scuppered my plans! 

Login to Me Too

Javii420

Yea I'm having the same problem zzzzzzzzz. First time trying to use eBay, does it usually have this many problems?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Seems to have been a lot of "glitches" since ebay and paypal separated and became separate companies again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hscha14

Exact same issue here. This is getting really frustrating

Login to Me Too

Jovi_fleur
New Community Member

I have the same problem!!!! I really need help... can´t link my accounts cuz it says i have to create a new paypal acount. IS THIS SOLVED? 

I NEED HELP 😞 

Login to Me Too

GG15
Contributor
Contributor

According to my eBay account, I am linked to PayPal...but when I sold some stuff on eBay and wanted to print postage labels, PayPal stated that my PayPal account is not linked with eBay! Never had this problem before.

In my PayPal account under "Profile and Settings" then "My Selling Preferences" there is no auction eBay ID button, there is nothing there to link my account to eBay. I've tried to switch to old PayPal, but that doesn't work either. I've also tried differents browers, nothing seems to work.

Called PayPal, but they say the problem is with eBay.

Having read the comments on here I don't dare to unlink my account on eBay, just in case I need to set up a new PayPal account. This is really frustrating. Hope they sort it soon!

Login to Me Too

jowyf
New Community Member

1. Login to ebay

2. select link to my existing paypal account

3. bring me to create new paypal account (tried on chrome/firefox/ie also same)

so what's going on here? I can't link my paypal to ebay

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.