Transferring money to bank account didn't happen

elaines
Contributor
Contributor

I thought I withdrew money 15 days ago to be put in my bank account.  I've been checking and it didn't arrive ther, and is still here in the PayPal account.

I've been trying to find someone to talk to about this (a REAL email address, where I could ask a question, none of the options fit what I need to ask. 

Is there no way to 'contact' a person with paypal and find out why my money wasn't transferred?

I needed that money in the bank for bills.....I've never had any trouble with this before.

Please advise....Elaine S

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

phbthh
Contributor
Contributor

can't you phone them? 

Login to Me Too

elaines
Contributor
Contributor

In the area 'contact us'...every place you click  (Email us, call us, etc) you get a series of pre-made questions about the site, etc....but no where is an option that is says money didn't go in the bank......when you click on the options offered....a 'stock' answer pops up...whichanswers a question that wasn't the problem in the first place...

When I attempted to transfer money out Oct 10...I received a page with a confirmation number....but, it's no good to me if I can't go to someone with it....BUT..Last night, I went in again, and tried to transfer again..this time, I received a different 'style' of page showing confirmation number, and received an email confirming the transfer (or attempted transfer)...I didni't get that the last time....so, I don't know what's happening...BUT it **bleep** that it is that difficult to reach someone...I just saw the Poll (sidebar) now, regarding web PIN feature...I don't know what that's about, am going to check it out...according to what I'm reading, says to make it easy to call by phone....Must check it out.

Thanks for the reply I appreciate that someone read my post...I actually thought that someone from PayPal may read this...??

Elaine

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.