why is my account restricted when someone is trying to send me overseas transfer

Babayaga76
Contributor
Contributor

why is my account restricted when someone is trying to send me overseas transfer , my paypal worked fine last week for the same case, but this issue is happening now , cant send or receive payments internationally ! is this an issue with the my bank/card ? or paypal is restricting my account for no reason

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Babayaga76

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues receiving international transactions. I can certainly understand it can be a bit confusing when you expect to receive a payment and then you cannot. Have you checked your Resolution Center for any issues that may require attention? If there are no limitations or action items present in your Resolution Center, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Best wishes and good luck!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.