paypal are favoring the seller who sent me a faulty phone charger

aabbddlah
New Community Member

=-=

Hello

I have ordered a nokia phone from ebay. It item came from china to my location in Saudi arabia… upon opening the item , I found that it came with the wrong charger. Thus , I opened a case in paypal(

Case ID

PP-R-HGT-516227738), I m rightfully claiming the the item is not as described as the received charer is useless. I attached all the data and the photos in my dispute with payal. PayPal reviewed the case. The strange outcome is like this , paypal are asking me to re-ship the phone to the seller to get full refund .Furthermore, they are asking me to pay for shipping fees!!!(this could be the price of the actual item)

In my opinion !!

this is not acceptable! ,,,after reviewing  the case and finding out that the seller shipped the wrong charger ,

why are paypal siding with the seller who sent me an item with a defective charger ??plz help me understand this nonsense!  ?!

this is the message from paypal

‘’ To receive the refund, you'll need to initiate the return shipment and upload the tracking information in the Resolution Center before 16 March 2024.  ‘’

Of course I replied with my disagreement to this outcome.

papal are asking me to pay for shipping the phone to china?! come on?!
  !! shipping the item should not be done from my pocket,,!!=  it is not my fault that the seller shipped the item with a faulty charger,.Since this is the case , then the seller must be held accountable and he shall pay for the return , it is not my fault!!!  or he shall send me a replacement charger!!, otherwise, why should i pay for shipping it to china!!!  shipping it will cost me 100 USD!!!!  , plz guys help to convince paypal  to  re evaluate the situation!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.