how to re-active my paypal a/c

piyushsnr

Today 

i was **bleep** when i received an email from paypal that " We're unable to continue processing payments for this account" .without any reason. 

i did not do anything wrong .. 

My bread and butter depends on this account only . please , is there anyone who help me to fix this

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Grimreepr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

What was the email address that sent you that email?  Are you 100% sure that it was indeed PayPal and not some phishing email?  Make sure the email came from intl.paypal.com. 

If it came from something else, it's a phishing email.  DO NOT CLICK any links in that email as the site it takes you to in all probability will steal your login information and then clean out your account.  If you already did, go to PayPal, login and change your account password immediately.  Set up 2fa, check the email to make sure it is not changed or have any added. 

If you can't login, go to PayPal.com, click on help, then click contact us.  Send them all the information you can about what happened.  Send links, screen shots, copies of the original email.  The more information the better.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@piyushsnr 

I think you mean that you had a permanent ban email sent to you and your account is permanently limited.

Everyone unfortunately says that they have done nothing wrong but paypal don't ban you for no reason, that wouldn't be cost effective for them.

Most common reasons for an account limitation are:-

1. You have a previously limited account (temporary or permanent) and you have tried to open a new account and not resolved the issues with the other account first.
2. Using a VPN.
3. Not living in the country where you opened your Paypal account.
4. Being under 18 / minor account.
5. Having 2 Paypal accounts or more of the same account type.
6. Not having your legal name on your Paypal account.
7. Selling items (often virtual or digital) that Paypal consider a high risk of disputes/chargebacks.
8. Using the friends/family option for sales transactions to try and evade Paypal fees and risk of disputes.
9. Too many disputes/claims.
10. Violating their acceptable use policy as per link.
https://www.paypal.com/us/legalhub/acceptableuse-full?locale.x=en_US

Normally you can't appeal a permanent limitation however if its none of the above reasons then you could try and contact customer services to appeal?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.