Your account access is permanently limited

Baryar
New Community Member

After a review, we've decided to permanently limit your account due to potential risk. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.
paypal.png

Please any one tell me about this?

Now what i Do?

I have already submit necessary documents and information.

Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VoidJoint 

@ThroneFz 

PayPal does review accounts regularly, and any concerns with security, violations of the User Agreement or Acceptable Use Agreement, compliance obligations, etc., could lead to a permanent restriction. Additional information beyond what would have been provided to you in a notification and/or email would not be available due also to security concerns and due to such information being proprietary....in other words they do not give you an exact reason, they just direct you to the user agreement or acceptable use policy. I guess having a reason wouldn't make any difference if they have permanently banned you.

If you have been told your Paypal account has been permanently limited then Paypal tends to hold any funds for 180 days. This is the same time frame that buyers have to open Paypal disputes.

If no disputes are opened in 180 days then normally you are allowed to withdraw the funds. That is as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

Paypal also may request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

princess53
Contributor
Contributor

Please help .I'm Princess from Philippines my account is permanent limited .then i cannot withdraw my funds .Paypal said need to wait 180days to withdraw but i badly need the money .Please help me to resolve my limitation to withdraw my money .

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@princess53 

Already answered in the post above yours.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

princess53
Contributor
Contributor
whta i need to do how to remove my limitations?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@princess53 

You said its a PERMANENT limitation so permanent means just that.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Temp20211103H
For those who experience this problem, come'on let us file a complaint to a government agency who is in charge for this evil doing of paypal.
Login to Me Too

djaljontres
Contributor
Contributor

HI SIR PLEASE RESPOND 

I WANT TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM OF PAYPal limited  i want to restore to normal 😞 please  

i'm a student business    

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Farhana

Hi @djaljontres

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitations OR account-specific issues.

Click help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.

It's https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Thank you for understanding.

Farhana

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PayPal_Farhana 

Why are you using one of my ''macros'' copy/pasted word for word from one of my posts with that answer?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

temp20211201

Find another website/app to send and receive money. Paypal's customer service is just below zero 0000000000000000000.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.