Ticket Filfullment

ESC01
New Community Member
**This is a warning do not do business with TicketsOnSale or Tickets Fulfillment** Last I ordered tickets for a Rod Stewart concert. I received the e tickets. I opened the email and accepted the tickets to confirm they were correct. And saved the email. Of course it got postponed Six weeks ago I opened the email and it said "oops, the tickets were accepted by another email". The thing is I only have one email! So I have gone back and forth with these companies and all I get is " you accepted the ticket. We don't resend them nor do we give refunds." I got the Ohio Attorney General involved, and they told the AG rep the same thing. So no concert. But out $583.😡🤬
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Angelsfan924
New Community Member
I'm currently having the same issue. May I ask how it turned out for you?
Login to Me Too

sarascrib
Contributor
Contributor
Bought expensive tickets and when I went to transfer them, TicketMaster site said they’d already been transferred. No help from TicketsOnSale/Ticket Fulfillment. PayPal denied claim. Why?? Filed with state AG. PayPal lent them legitimacy — why does PayPal do biz with them? NY State AG just won big case against. Scam company stealing from people regularly.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.