The buyer is saying they have closed the case, but PayPal is still saying the case is under review

Zh23
Contributor
Contributor
I sold something to a buyer, and they opened a case, but they are now telling me they have closed the case, but PayPal is still telling me that it is still under review
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Zh23

Welcome! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction hasn't gone quite as you had expected. Depending on the who the buyer opened the case with, you may still have some time to wait before the funds become available again. If the case was opened on PayPal's side, and the buyer cancels the dispute, the funds should normally become available to you right away. If they opened the case with their card company, you may need to wait until the card company or bank has completed their investigation and contacted PayPal through the proper channels. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this may present, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.