TIME TO STOP BUYING FROM SOCIAL MEDIA CHINA RIPOFFS INCLUDING WALMART

sferg03
Contributor
Contributor
Tired of ordering from Walmart and social media sellers and then getting garbage from them after waiting forever for delivery. Then open a dispute with PayPal to be told that I do not have a case unless I want to pay for the freight return. How about PayPal support their buyers and when a company ships items that are not the size ordered by refunding my money or making seller pay for product return? I AM DONE GETTING RIPPED OFF AND NOT SUPPORTED BY PAYPAL!!!! DO YOUR JOB PAYPAL
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sferg03 

They are doing their job, how about you reading up on paypals buyer protection policy?

In the event of a dispute you choose your seller and not Paypal so you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you go ahead and buy from that seller / country.

Paypal state this >>
IMPORTANT: You may be required to return the item to the seller or other party we specify as part of the settlement of your claim. PayPal Buyer Protection does not entitle you to reimbursement for the return shipping costs that you may incur.

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Then stop buying tat from China via Social Media?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sferg03
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks....is your first job the PayPal police???????
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sferg03 

You don't like being told the FACTS then?  🤔  

If you don't like being told the answer to your question on why you have to pay to return your tat to China then don't post asking the question.

Why you 'keep' buying from China beats me, I bought one item years ago > tat > chucked it in the bin > moved on and put it down to a lesson learned.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sferg03
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry.....what is "tat"???? Your latest comment says twice
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sferg03 

Sorry, slang for rubbish.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sferg03
Contributor
Contributor
Enough said 😬
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.