Reya Digital ou

GmaH
Contributor
Contributor

I have a recurring charge from a company I never heard of. I have no idea what I am paying for. Have tried emailing in the past to cancel with no response. What do I do??

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

summerstar1
Contributor
Contributor

No app, just Facebook page with a "quiz". Don't give them your payment info. You will also notice on the Facebook page that all comments and "followers" are hidden. In hindsight, that was a red flag that I missed.

Login to Me Too

summerstar1
Contributor
Contributor

Reya Digital OU made two charges of $59.99 each, which were taken off my credit card thru Paypal. I have since been refunded. Their Facebook page, Liven: Building Habits, says that the page is "educational", however, the company is actually in advertising not education.  Reya Digital OU uses deceptive advertising to obtain payment information from people only seeking to better themselves. 

Login to Me Too

sga324
Contributor
Contributor
How were you able to get a refund? I have no app, they don't answer their phone or email. How can I contact them to dispute the charges?
Login to Me Too

Orlaith78
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there can I ask how you obtained a refund? I emailed rays and they cancelled any future payments but refused a refund
Login to Me Too

rebeccamkidd
New Community Member

I have the same. It's for a procrastination app or website I think 'theliven.com' . I don't remember signing up to anything, but somehow they've got my details. 

Login to Me Too

jsmwhattodo

I have the same thing. and I was just charged again, did not know what it is. I don't really remember signing up. Have you received a refund?

Login to Me Too

Jimbo2024
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I did. The original payment of £25:was for "procrastinatikn " I believe. I paid £25 but of cse small print says others payments would start after a month. Which I didnt see. I followed complaint procedure email to support and told them I wasnt happy. They eventually refunded all payments after I accused them of alledged fraud.
Login to Me Too

MormonYoYoMan
Contributor
Contributor
Similar experience - with one shining difference. Instead of "small print" it's "no print." Some scam artists have discovered that they can include print which won't show at the bottom of, at the least, the iPhone SE 2 screen.
Login to Me Too

Kundin11
Contributor
Contributor
Which email did you use to tell them that you were not happy? The one on the app or which one?
Login to Me Too

Jimbo2024
Contributor
Contributor
The app just mention fraud in the response
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.