Return and refund

amy344
Contributor
Contributor

I am in Australia.I have bought this dress $89 including shipping from Depop on 1/3/2024. Messaged the seller a fews time and she pressed sent on 6/3 without tracking number. So I just received today (13/3). I opened and the item is completely not brand new. She said in the description is brand new with tag but It came without tag, the neckline have stretched a lot, I have attached the picture of my other dress they are same style but orange colour, I have worn twice my dress but not that stretched. I am very disappointed. So I open a case on Paypal and she keeps messaging me like this. I don’t want to answer anymore. I just want get refund and return it 🙁

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amy344 

I have already told you to escalate the dispute to a claim.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amy344 

If you have opened a dispute for item received but not as described and communicated with the seller without any joy then escalate to a claim for paypal to make a decision.

'If' they find in your favour you will probably have to return the item first at your own expense and trackable to prove delivery before you get your refund but wait for paypal to tell you to do that and the address to send it to.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

amy344
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. Now she keeps messaging on paypal too. So should I just ignore her? She’s telling me to make video that I have to iron it and she explained that it has been in the parcel bag so it is not het fault. I don’t want to answer anymore
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amy344 

I have already told you to escalate the dispute to a claim.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

amy344
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. I’ll do that
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.