Received MREURIO Watch. Did not order. There is no activity on my account either

Geoffreymiller
Contributor
Contributor

I received a package from <Removed> NY with a MREURIO watch in the box. I did not order this through paypal. 

Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to communicate with PayPal 

Login to Me Too
183 REPLIES 183

DA0457

I fell into this FaceBook ad trap too.  I ordered what I thought were 2 kitchen carts right after Christmas.  Right after I finished placing the order, I was reading the comments and saw that people were saying it was a scam.  I immediately went to the company email address and said to cancel my order and went to Paypal to dispute the charge, explaining that the company was fraudulent.  Paypal wouldn't stop the payment because I authorized it.  I called my bank and they wouldn't stop it either because I authorized it.  Guess I should have lied and said I didn't authorize it.  A month later, I received 2 watches in the mail.  I sent multiple chat emails to Paypal and looked everywhere for a phone number to try and contact PayPal to try to dispute it because now I could say I received the wrong item but couldn't find one anywhere.  Of course, this is after several emails to the company threatening to expose their crappy customer service, guess that jokes on me as I find this thread, of all my brothers and sisters scammed by the same **bleep** that did it to me.  Well, I guess it's time to let it go and lesson learned. I am welcomed into the club of the fake MREURIO Watch club.  

Login to Me Too

MiaKaris
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. Just received the watch in the mail and haven’t ordered it physically. I don’t have any confirmation of a purchase in my email, and the only item I purchased for through PayPal that I had an issue with hasn’t come yet. This could very well be a product I purchased from an add that I saw on social media because when I went to track it, it said it had arrived at my post office yesterday. Today the watch comes and I didn’t order it, yet the tracking site doesn’t have the item I ordered as delivered so I don’t know what to make of this.
Login to Me Too

DoneandDone
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Portable desk and got this watch. Shop/store is offline now so just going to have to eat this one.
Login to Me Too

Tracy222
I received a watch I did not order, as well. I did order the lap desk and never received it. What do I do?
Login to Me Too

I ordered The World's First Portable Work Station and paid for it through PayPal, but instead of getting that, I received the Mreurio watch.  I ordered it off of an ad of Facebook.  And from the so-called store (2021 Store.today), I thought I was ordering it from the U.K.  And now when I click on the store's link, it says: Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable.

Login to Me Too

SAMelcher

I too ordered the desk on FB and recieved the watch. I’ll be referring the matter to Chase and personal attornies if FB or PayPal cannot resolve. 

Login to Me Too

MariaPrado
New Community Member

I just received the watch today from <removed> And I never ordered it

Login to Me Too

jwDC
Contributor
Contributor

"If it seems too good to be true..." I foolishly succumbed to a Facebook ad for adjustable sofa/chair tables which were obviously better and more expensive than the price in the ad. I ordered them, but after not getting any kind of tracking number or shipping info for awhile after the order. Reading up on the situation it became very clear that this was a scam. I contacted PayPal which quickly confirmed my suspicions and they fully refunded my purchase last month. And the watches I never ordered arrived in today's mail. Thank you PayPal! This is exactly why I use PayPal as a way of NOT giving out my credit card numbers to online retailers. No more Facebook ad buying for me, lesson learned. 

Login to Me Too

JoyfulGurl12
Me too. Ordered the lap desk. 😩🤣
Login to Me Too

Caesarion
Yes, this happened to me, as well. Not ordered and, as far as I can tell, also not charged for.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.