Platform Purple charge?

vlfaye
New Community Member

I recently had a charge to "Platform Purple" charged to my account. I never authorized this charge, however, the Resolution Center rejected my dispute because it was an "authorized transaction."

Has anyone else experienced this problem? How do I appeal this decision?

TIA

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

rlsl45
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. I just raised a dispute as well.
Login to Me Too

LiannaP
Contributor
Contributor
I woke up this morning to find a confirmation message from PayPal of payment US$49.99 to Purple Platform. I would have made the payment at 03.27 o’clock - I sleep at that time of day. I’ve never heard of Purple Platform, I did not make the payment yet PayPal considers this an authorized payment. I have now lost all faith and trust in PayPal. What would the community do in this case? I have contacted Purple Platform. Regards, LiannaP
Login to Me Too

LiannaP
Contributor
Contributor
This msge is a follow-up on my earlier one on an unauthorised charge to Purple Platform. I had contacted the company and it appears that Purple Platform is a company collecting my annual contribution for a Work-Out Program. Problem solved, great relief, apologies to PayPal. Regards LiannaP
Login to Me Too

Sasarasota
New Community Member

I will be closing my paypal and disputing with my Amex card - your credit card company needs to know about this fraud

Login to Me Too

Tpaln1982
I had a 74$ charge and I don't even have an account
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @vlfaye,

Oh no! Typically, transactions related to billing agreements are hard to verify as unauthorized, as they're considered previously approved payments. This doesn't mean that it's impossible to recognize, but it can sometimes be difficult to verify. In this situation, I would advise two things: first, contact the seller for more information regarding the payment and to request a refund. Second, reach out to us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can review the case you filed again and see what options we have. Hopefully this is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

rlsl45
Contributor
Contributor
@vlfaye, I have realised that it is video streaming from p.volve fitness. It was a free steaming trial. I contact them for a refund and they processed straight away. Hope that helps!
Login to Me Too

IlsaReston
Contributor
Contributor

Oh please.  I "reached out" to Paypal, and I just got a run around.  As I said in my post, I had to call Amex to reverse the charge.   I don't even know what Platform Purple is, and I have never had a previous charge to that company.  

Login to Me Too

IlsaReston
Contributor
Contributor

It is impossible to tell what Platform Purple is or what it does.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.