Paypal Says I Owe, but I dont with proof

Kcobabe
New Community Member
Bought a box of expensive 2023 Prizm Basketball. After I was unable to reach the seller and seeing the seller often makes sells he does not fulfill I did a dispute. Once the dispute was filed I got the sellers attention. He pretty much stated he has no plans to send anything unless I drop the dispute. Problem is, you drop the dispute you can't file another so I declined as this was also his regular thing he does. To have a double security I filed a dispute with my CC. Money was refunded 3 months ago all is well. Seller is not reaching out to me for money. PayPal and CC are showing the debt zeroed out or canceled. Fast forward to this week I get a notice that I owe for that transaction. So I call in. First reason they're saying I owe is because the CC is asking for it. Called CC they state, no were zeroed out and states so in our letter to you. 2nd call in they now state that I recieved 2 refunds. Now this is correct I did get 2 refunds but I also recieved 2 debits for the same transaction. So it's still zero and I explain it to them. They state I need to prove the debt which I told then no, you need to prove the debt as your own accounting and the CC accounting show the same thing zero is owed to anyone. The guy ended up hanging up on me. Call back again. Now I'm getting something that states I need the CC to send them something. I've already talked to the CC and they state there's nothing they can send, but they're happy to be on a three way call. During this 3rd call I state this. At this point I'm just going to let this go to collections as to the credit agencies and the courts they'll need to prove somewhere I have 3 credits and 2 debits which is not the case. I've been a PayPal user for almost 23 years. Pretty amazing they're doing stuff this shady now. Time to move to another provider of fund transferring.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.