PayPal won’t refund me for papaya gaming

jessmk93
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, so PayPal refuses to help me because even though they did not inform me that they were pulling from my bank account when I tried using my card, because I clicked the button I’m at fault. The game I paid is basically shady and I really need the money back but no one is helping on either end. Anyone have any advice? I have called several times and they say that they can’t do anything to help me, even though I’m not satisfied with my purchase or the whole situation at hand. Anyone else have this problem?

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

sherryb21
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me. Papaya gaming is a scam. Paypal should not be doing business with them

Login to Me Too

GamingScam
Definitely a scam. I hate stuff like this.
Login to Me Too

GamingScam
I only use PayPal when absolutely necessary just because if stuff like this. Also I keep my account a zero.
Login to Me Too

FAIRCHILDSTYLE
Contributor
Contributor

I just got charged $15 from Papaya Gaming that I did not authorize! What in the world! And they set up an automatic payment from PayPal! I contacted the company but haven't heard back yet, I REFUSE to pay $15 for something I did NOT AUTHORIZE! Did you get your money back? What happened? 

Login to Me Too

FAIRCHILDSTYLE
Contributor
Contributor

Update, I was sent a refund from Papaya gaming today. I hope people are cautious with that company. 

Login to Me Too

Dtowne2
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get a refund same thing just happened to me and PayPal won't give my $10 back
Login to Me Too

FAIRCHILDSTYLE
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I had to email them several times on every email or contact form I could find. Be persistent. 

Login to Me Too

Shalimar7
Contributor
Contributor
Hullo Fairchildstyle, Who did you email? Same situation for me, and I'm going to get my money back! Please send me email address, or where I can find it. I appreciate you 🙌🏼
Login to Me Too

Kay952
How long did it take you to get a refund from papaya? I was sent an email saying they would refund me my money but I still haven’t received anything. It has been four days since I received the email.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.