PayPal Email ID PP843.

Minhal
New Community Member

I received email from buyer who want to buy my macbook pro but he want me to ship to some other country I asked for the payment he said he will be paying amount by PayPal. I received email I want to know if this is fake email or real one. ---------- Forwarded message --------- From: <removed> Date: Sun, May 2, 2021, 1:48 AM Subject: ***SHIPMENT VERIFICATION NEEDED*** To: &amp;lt; Dear Minhalarabi Thank you for using PayPal. We are yet to receive the shipment reference number from you so we can credit your account, your PayPal account will be credited as soon as we verify the shipment tracking number from you. We at PayPal are supplying you a warning regarding the shipment of the goods and we urge you to get the shipment done via (Saudi Post Express Mail International) within 24hrs so we can finalize the transaction as soon as possible. NOTE: This payment has been approved and deducted from the buyer's account. Your account will definitely be credited as soon as we've verify your shipment. Thus, Email us the tracking number of the shipment by replying this mail or the payment notification we sent you for shipment verification to take place. Thank you for your cooperation. Sincerely, PayPal Copyright © 1999-2021 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal Email ID PP843.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Minhal 

SCAM.

They encourage you to accept a direct Paypal payment and may ask you to send the item internationally.
No funds or activity of the transaction shows in your Paypal account and any emails may go into your junk/spam folders.

You will get/got a "fake" email that looks as though it is from paypal.....it isn't because they don't have a Paypal account and have no intention of paying you.
It will say the buyer has paid ...you won't have been paid.
They will tell you that the payment is released when you provide paypal with a tracking/shipping number......this won't happen.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.
Paypal do not tell you to send trackable, they advise it for selling protection but it is not compulsory.
Delete any emails and ignore the scammers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.