PP-D-158683006: Paypal is closing cases randomly

Hisham_Abdallah
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,Screenshot 2022-11-25 at 20.31.31.pngScreenshot 2022-11-25 at 20.33.38.png

So I got my case closed once and the reason given was that I didn't provide the tracking information. Obviously, someone hired by Paypal didn't know how to read since my whole complaint was about a package I shipped back to the seller in July and since then in't stuck at customs because the seller isn't clearing it. I provided screenshoot from Post.nl as well as Chinapost showing the status of the package. Yet this genuies at Paypal missed all this and just closed the case. 

I called them later and another agent appologized and reopened the case. Today the case was closed again and guess what! for the same reason!

Is this a joke or does Paypal hire a punch of kids to handle the resolution center? People get fired for less than this!

Could someone tell me what is going on with Paypal? 

Case ID: PP-D-158683006

Regards,

Hisham 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Hisham_Abdallah,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you are dissatisfied with how your dispute has been handled up to this point and sorry to know that the dispute was closed. If you're not happy with the outcome of your case, we encourage you to reach out to the seller first to reach an agreement or resolution. Most sellers aim to satisfy their buyers. PayPal's decisions are final, but if you have additional information that we haven't reviewed or if there's been a mistake in the processing of the case you can appeal for the second time or if you need clarification on the decision, please reach out to customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.