Need Help with Permanently Limited PayPal Account - Unable to Access or Contact Support
I'm currently facing an issue with accessing my PayPal account. Unfortunately, I received a message from PayPal stating, "After a review, we've decided to permanently limit your account due to potential risk. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal." Since receiving this message, I've been unable to use my PayPal account, and I'm having trouble reaching their support team. Could anyone please assist me in resolving this issue so that I can use PayPal again? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
You can rarely appeal a permanent limitation as paypal are no longer offering you the use of a paypal account or their services/site.
However if you want to 'try' then............
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Can't contact Customer Support in Managing Account
- Facebook / Instagram- Your Paypal is at risk if connected in Security and Fraud
- Is it possible to open a closed dispute or to contact PayPal to do so? What else to do? in Security and Fraud
- My phone number changed a few years ago and i moved country but I never updated my profile an. in Managing Account
- My account has been permanently closed for the 2nd time in Security and Fraud