My account was blocked permanently,pls How do I unblock my paypal account?

Ujunwarita
New Community Member
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ujunwarita 

Permanent means permanently, paypal are no longer offering you the services of an account or their site.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sarasaleem
New Community Member
Mine says i cannot use paypal anymore but I don’t know the reason as I hadn’t even used my account on there before
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi everyone! I'm sorry to hear your accounts have been permanently limited. Thank you @kernowlass for your help so far on this thread. We appreciate all you do.

@Ujunwarita and @sarasaleem, I can certainly understand how concerning this must be. Account limitations are normally placed when PayPal detects unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. When it's placed, an email is sent explaining the reason for the limitation and how to resolve the problem. In most cases, you'll see how to resolve the limitation in the Resolution Center.

However, in the case where you've been advised your account has been permanently limited, it's normally due to some kind of violation of our User Agreement. When that limitation is placed, the email sent details any reasons or information available. Beyond that, we're normally unable to discuss any other details as to why the limitation was placed.

You're more than welcome to reach out to our Customer Support teams if you still have any questions, however they're normally unable to reverse the decision to permanently limit your account. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.