Is Actitech Ltd linked to a fitness app?

Lauraleibe
New Community Member

Does anyone know who Actitech are and why they took unauthorised money from my Paypal? Is it possibly a yoga/fitness app I purchased for half the amount (to trial it)and now they are just taking money automatically?!

Login to Me Too
556 REPLIES 556

JennyWren66
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, that approach worked for me!
Login to Me Too

13rkyui
Contributor
Contributor
Was your debit/credit card attached to your PayPal as well? or did you pay using your PayPal balance?
Login to Me Too

JillK8
Contributor
Contributor
I did t pay by PayPal at all ~ my bad
Login to Me Too

JillK8
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I believe you’re correct - mine is the same?
Login to Me Too

KLHersh

They should have a delete option for comments. I thought I knew what app I had downloaded that caused this, but when I checked it the first time, I didn't see any relation. After further research, I found the app and canceled my subscription through there. Here is a link for the other apps Actitech bills for: Health&Fitness (health-fitness.io)

Login to Me Too

KLHersh

Yes - that's what happened to me, except mine is WalkFit. Here is a link that shows you their different apps: Health&Fitness (health-fitness.io).

Login to Me Too

zimmied61

I did

Login to Me Too

zimmied61

My PayPal pmt was for a Yoga Go app, I just learned.

Login to Me Too

Margo111
Contributor
Contributor

Yes! I am also being scammed this way!

I  cannot find a way to cancel without paying a strange website $20 (rounded up) to do it for me - I don't trust this!

Login to Me Too

JD1980J
Contributor
Contributor
Go back to the start of this thread. Actitech is the company that are over a couple of dozen apps that will keep charging even if you've cancelled. I know Kernowlass gave the best advice here and it's how I sorted mine out.
The app they were charging me on was some fitness app I had only signed up to the free trial and then cancelled but they kept charging me 22.95 a month. Absolute scam artists. You have to be so careful these days.
Get onto your bank and make sure you notify them that this is a fraud company with a very long thread discussing on PayPal support from the same umbrella company that is over multiple "fitness apps" , as PayPal is taking the money from your bank card (your bank) to pay the scam company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.