I want a charge back or refund from a fake seller or scammer .

edu123systems
Contributor
Contributor
I paid a fake seller 2400$ With pay pal on 19th December 2023. Unfortunately the fake seller blocked me and refused to ship the cars I bought from him. I contacted pay pal for charge back or refund from the fake seller . Pay pal replied me on January 3rd stating that the fake seller wanted to refund me 1500$ , that I should accept the 1500$ and close the case or decline the offer . I declined the offer because I needed my full refund of 2400$. Unfortunately for me, pay pal rule this case in favour of the fake seller. I contacted my financial institution and my credit card company to charge the account back. Now pay pal is telling me to close the case with my bank so that I can loose my money. Is like pay pal don’t want me to recover my money from this scammer? or pay pal is helping the fake seller? Somebody should help me ask pay pal questions .
Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@edu123systems 

I haven't planned to do anything. I DO NOT WORK FOR PAYPAL.

This is a 'user to user' advice forum and NOT PAYPAL CUSTOMER SERVICES.

Try actually READING, lots of folks are members, some are contributors (like yourself) and some are advisors like me. 

So if I work for paypal then YOU must do as well???

As i said NOTHING WE CAN DO FOR YOU ON HERE.

I gave you advice on why you were not covered by paypal + advice on chargebacks, so, you're welcome. I hope you do get your funds back, nowhere have I said I hope you don't I merely said that 'I and everyone else on here' can't do anything about it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

edu123systems
Contributor
Contributor
Ker… our purpose in this life is to help others but if you can’t help , please do not hurt them. 🤣At first u took it personal like u work for pay pal forgetting that we are all have problem and challenges i m here for get any advice that will let me get my money.. what u could have advise me is to go to my bank or my credit card company to issue a charge back . Simple!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@edu123systems 

Oh dear, is that all you can come up with after making so many mistakes and thinking I worked for paypal.

I gave up my time to advise and help you. I clearly told you how a chargeback worked.

You were the one being 'personal' by your assumption that I worked for Paypal.

A better person would have apologised and said thank you.

Better luck next time. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

edu123systems
Contributor
Contributor
Bro. I didn’t come up with anything. U kept on saying that nothing will be done. Whereas I’m here for a solution to get my money back. Until I inform you that I have place a another charge back through my credit card company . Since pay pal have failed me. I owe you no apology. You didn’t go straight to solution. But all is well. Thanks for whining me 🤣
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@edu123systems 

I've noted your bad manners, what a shame.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

edu123systems
Contributor
Contributor
Ker.. i have told you several times here that u didn’t come to give solution . U just came to hurt . Our prime purpose on earth is to help others and if u can’t help them don’t insult or hurt them. Bye bye. U have started sounding disrespectful. Please don’t reply me. U don’t have solution. Ok. U are just here to hurt people that are looking for solution.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@edu123systems 

🤔😂

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.