How long can I expect to wait for a case resolution?

Mathaic
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been waiting almost 3 months for a resolution to a case I opened in February and I want to know what is the longest the community has waited for a resolution. At this stage PayPal are constantly adding 5 days at a time to my predicted resolution date so I am completely in the dark about when it will actually be. I have contacted support several times but their answers have not given me any clarification. Most of their responses have basically told me to shut up and wait. I feel like 3 months is an unreasonable amount of time to continue reviewing the case, especially when I have done everything asked of me and have neither my money or the returned item in my possession. Any insights into similar situations would be greatly appreciated.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mathaic 

All you can do is be patient, paypal does not guarantee refunds but it works with buyer and seller to try and sort things out.

If you are covered by buyer protection then you should get a refund at some stage.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.