How do I withdraw funds earlier than 180 days later?

Artyom_from_KZ
Contributor
Contributor

I had a problem with my account when trying to withdraw funds, and unfortunately I have
not found an adequate way to contact live support. I transferred funds to PayPal from
TikTok, and I wanted to get them to my card, because I need them urgently, but I couldn't
do it, although my card is linked to my PP account. I did not receive any recommendations
on working with the service. Then I thought that maybe it was my bank card, but I don't
have another one, so I asked for another person's card, but it didn't work either. I asked my
friends who have experience with PP to log in to my account and see what's wrong. My
friends told me that it might be a personal data issue, there might be a mistake. I checked
my personal information in PP, and I noticed that my ID is not up to date, because I created
my PP account in 2020, and changed my ID in 2022. I uploaded the new ID in the PP. In
Kazakhstan there is no document like "address certificate" - so I uploaded a screenshot
from the mobile service of state services e-gov.kz. After that I was waiting for PayPal to
verify the provided data, but I received a letter saying that the account is permanently
restricted and will be deleted, and the money from the PP account can be retrieved only
after 180 days. What? 180 days? I have not done business with PayPal, I have not sold
anything, I do not and cannot have any open disputes with anyone about the funds on PP. I
just need to get my $120 that was blocked in PayPal.
Perhaps authorization in my account by different people and trying to link different cards -
was considered as suspicious actions, but I could not get my money from PP account to my
bank card, without explanation from PayPal.
This was my first experience with PayPal, I regret that it was negative. If my actions
critically contradict the policy of your service - I am very sorry, I wanted nothing more than
to get my money.
If I can no longer use PayPal, so be it. Just please withdraw my money to my card linked to
my PP account, it's only 120 dollars, and this is the first attempt to make a transaction.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.