Has anyone bought anything from GARAGEUSA.US there pricing seems to good to be true

ELJACKOL
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone bought anything from GARAGEUSA.US there pricing seems to good to be true

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @ELJACKOL

Congratulations on your first post in the PayPal Community! 

I understand you'd like to learn more about the company, GARAGEUSA.US. We are unable to provide any information about specific merchants. However, if you end up deciding to purchase from them, please ensure the transaction goes through as a Goods & Services payment. If you do, then your transaction would be eligible for PayPal's Buyer Protection Policy as long as it's not a prohibited item. You can learn more about PayPal's Buyer Protection Policy on our Help Center here and on the Legal Agreements page by selecting 'Legal' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. 

If you end up needing to file a dispute, please do not forget to escalate it to a claim if you don't hear back from the seller. A dispute is a conversation between you and the seller, but a claim is what allows PayPal to step in and help. If the case is never escalated and times out automatically after 20 days, it cannot be reopened.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.