Can't Receive Payment Due to Activation fee, and It's Charge $300
Hi everyone, recently I receive payment from the client. But payment temporary pending due to it required activation. They said I need to pay activation before get payment from them. And the client asks me to pay activation fee through them about $300. I feel started sceptics with the activation payment, due to I never encountered this issue prior. Does anyone ever have the same experience like me? Here the screenshot from them below;
Thank you for your attention, looking forward to hearing from you.
Fraud & Phishing
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Do you need to wait for a hold to go away before receiving more payments? in Transactions
- Scam? I’m not too sure if it is or not in Security and Fraud
- How do I change the statuse of and automatic payment from inactive to active? in Transactions
- Payment Declined but Authorization still attempted, showing as pending in Security and Fraud
- Location of unpaid recurring subscription invoices in Transactions