Buyer logged a false dispute for refund due to non-delivery of services.

ifro_9
Contributor
Contributor

It was utterly disappointing experience with PayPal not listening to the Seller's side. The buyer was given a complete refund with additional dispute cost incurred on my account. The buyer received a the digital services and we have already submitted the proof to PayPal. Yet, the buyer lied and is still enjoying the service for free at the cost of seller. All this happened because of PayPal's biased approach. Case ID:PP-R-VVX-475264473

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ifro_9 

Read up on paypals seller protection policy on digital transactions to see the extra criteria they require for proof of delivery.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ifro_9
Contributor
Contributor
Not happy with the response. Paypal forcefully refunded the amount to buyer without thorough investigation. As a seller we have submitted enough proof of delivery. The buyer was already enjoying the services. Additionally, PayPal charged back 9$ as a dispute charges. Any buyer can lie, log a false allegation of non receipt of digital services. PayPal's decision should be unbiased but that's not the case.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.