After pass the 180 days restraction, now getting error when adding U.S bank account

JacklineShamoon
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone again, after PayPal restored partial limitation to allow me to withdraw the funds, I got a new error saying that my account Bank name is not me with this error: "Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you Need a hand? We can help"

JacklineShamoon_1-1691822583695.png

I went back to reach same support kind person who helped me restore the limitations for withdraw, and he confirmed after seeing the bank statement that my bank name is same as PayPal business, and it's a technical issue for PayPal security system or something like that, here's the message:

JacklineShamoon_2-1691822664186.png

As he said, i tried to reach support but the normal paypal support is busy or offline as saying here:

JacklineShamoon_3-1691822713251.png

So my last method is to come here and report my case for help… i can upload my bank statement and already uploaded it to the support of limitations. Just let me know when you need it. I need to link my bank to withdraw the money and leave, please.

Keep in mind it has been 32 days speaking with support and following up until restored my account, now we entered a new problem of bank account. I wish not to be like the first case, my funds are on hold for more than 10 months and i require them as soon as you get the chance. Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JacklineShamoon 

Is it a bank account opened in the U.S? The U.S option is for U.S citizens living or working in another country as they can add their U.S bank account to most other countries paypal accounts. Only you can't add a virtual / digital account like Payoneer or Wise OR a USD currency account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JacklineShamoon
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I used a community bank issued by Wise.com. Why can’t I add it when I’m withdrawing my balance before leaving? is this a new rule ? Because i used payoneer and wise long time ago with paypal with no issues

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JacklineShamoon 

Then you were lucky, mostly virtual/digital banks do not work on paypals platform.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.