Account hacked into, wargaming, ticket declined

Imlost443
New Community Member

I received an email claiming that I had sent  90€ and a minute later 65€ to an email that a company called Wargaming uses. Now this email isn't anything special since I have played a game called World Of Tanks for a while and have spent few euros every now and then. But what I can't understand is how someone got on my account, purchased something and when I created a ticket, I got a reply that no unauthorized activity has been sighted so I can't get a refund. I didn't have any automatic payments with wargaming and I haven't even played their game in like 2 weeks. What is going on and how can I get my money back? Btw I have screenshots of the activities and already saved the transaction IDs. This is urgent and I really can't afford to just lose such a big amount of money. I feel like paypal wont help me with this one..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Imlost443,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear about the unauthorized charge in your account. In this situation, your best option would be to contacting our support team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

Have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.