Account banned

Fcp84
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. So here's what's happened... my account has been blocked. I opened a new account as I couldn't change the name in my current PayPal account (wife has taken over the business and PayPal told me to create a new account) , added the details, added a bank account - all in my wife's name. This was setup for our business - but we've not made any transactions on the paypal account and its been blocked. We've not broken any of the terms, i don't understand what has happened. I need this account unblocking - it's vital for me to take order on out website. Ive tried using the PayPal support messaging and just get an auto reply. The facebook message center told me a permanently banned account can't be reversed and won't tell me why it was banned. Anyone have any ideas kn what I can do? It means our business can't take paypal payments and the bank account linked to the PayPal account can't be linked to another account. Cheers

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Fcp84
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks - tried customer service and Facebook and no help. Stock answers. Just can't get a real person to actually have a chat with and try to sort it out. Just seems totally crazy! Will look at using stripe instead I think.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.