Account Permanent Limited

MuhammadIdreesn
Contributor
Contributor

My account was limited for some time and after I submitted all of my documents and waited it showed me permanently limited, I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL OF MY LEGITIMATE DOCUMENTS WITH AND MY ID shows where THE MONEY IS COMING FROM BUT PAYPAL is going TO EVERYONE AND KEEPING OUR HARD EARN MONEY AND SCAMMING US. I Want you guys to have my account open as I have to pay a lot of bills with it and you guys want the money to yourself without telling us why the life you guys are a real-life scam. After Telling and giving you guys the proof you guys still keep our money like it's your right even though it's not. I want any mod or someone to help me with this and make my account open again.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MuhammadIdreesn 

Its unlikely you can appeal a permanent ban but if you want to 'try' then............

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MuhammadIdreesn
Contributor
Contributor

Well it wasnt permanent appel it was going under verification and i submitted all of my documents to them giving what they asked for. its like they didnt even saw my case and closed it without any reason just to keep my money to them selfs.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.