Contributor
Contributor

zeaqikstore scam scam

Login to Me Too
243 REPLIES 243

Lamar2016
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem . But if many people report zeaqikstore as att spam why pay pay won refund the money? They garanterade payment to us. And i won't take back my money .they give me to 25 oktober if the store respond to them .I will see what happened efter 25 th.But I am very dispoint att PayPal was the safe payment.
Login to Me Too

juliet22
Contributor
Contributor
I thought that to then i called them and got a full refund back and they covered the cost of postage
Login to Me Too

KlaraMaxisigla
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered an anti gravity fountain lamp 2 months ago... Today my package is arrived but.. There is a wood model!!!
Login to Me Too

12mia87
Contributor
Contributor
Atleast that's consistent ordered the same got the same
Login to Me Too

Kirsty60
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t believe PayPal are on their side and refusing to see what’s starting at them in the face. Perhaps everyone should get together and take Legal action against PayPal as they can clearly see this company are taking advantage from people and their ruling in their favour. They must be earning something from them.
Login to Me Too

4way
Contributor
Contributor
Order a lamp and after 2 month waiting, got the same as you.
Login to Me Too

MaartenHTK
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem here! They are a scam but Pay Pal is choosing those **bleep** side more than the side of the people who got scammed!!
Login to Me Too

Bendibender
Contributor
Contributor
Beginning to think that PayPal may be part of the scam !
Login to Me Too

Beans15
Contributor
Contributor

Wondering that myself!! PayPal gave me the seller's email: <removed>, but doubt it's valid anymore!!

Login to Me Too

Beans15
Contributor
Contributor
Note: I had to place the spaces in the above email address or it wouldn't post!! Lol
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.