Oak65
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a bath and got sunglasses bloody scam
Login to Me Too

dutchdj1
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an electric body board for using at the ocean and got a .50 bathing cap.  And paypal denied my dispute despite all of my evidence and giving paypal the link to this thread in my dispute.

Login to Me Too

wormstown
Contributor
Contributor

And so are PayPal:

The reason I use PayPal is ensure I get my payment covered. The vendor did send a shipping reference, yet you say this is the reason you closed the case, clearly you did not review the case as you have stated. You closed my case after 71 days, I did not receive my item and I did not receive a refund? So, what is the point of using you as payment protection, when you are as bad as the vendor… quote from your website “What is PayPal payment protection? Buyer protection ensures you get what you pay for. When something goes wrong with your eligible transactions, PayPal Buyer Protection has you covered. Get a full refund if an eligible order isn't significantly as described or doesn't arrive at your doorstep.” So, you clearly don’t Protect payments or your customers…

Login to Me Too

CSSmyth
Same problem. They refuse to refund my $40+ until I spend $50+ to ship back their ~$1 item. PayPal is no help, won't issue a refund until I send the item back.
Login to Me Too

JessN
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a lamp and they sent me a knife which I immediately tossed in the trash. Now they want me to SHIP THE KNIFE BACK TO CHINA to get ONLY 40% of my purchase price back AND I have to pay to ship it. PayPal doesn’t care about you. They care about money. Even if that means helping companies steal from people. The fact that there are this many complaints and PayPal sits on their **bleep** and protects the vendor is disgusting and disgraceful. I can’t wait until this is closed so I can close my account.
Login to Me Too

Arcashbase
Contributor
Contributor
I called PayPal and told them exactly how it happened they refunded me 100% they’re aware of this fraudulent seller trust me just call and you’ll have a refund
Login to Me Too

Ahinson
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the response. Can you share the number you called, please?
Login to Me Too

Ahinson
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered from the ad that came up on TicToc on 8-6. Who do I send proof of payment to to get my money back?
Login to Me Too

dutchdj1
Contributor
Contributor
Your pretty much wasting your time with PayPal. I have been fighting this since early summer. PayPal gives the scammer a pass.
Login to Me Too

annette_lee
Contributor
Contributor
Ahinson..Did you use PayPal to pay for your purchase?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.