Contributor
Contributor

zeaqikstore scam scam

Login to Me Too
243 REPLIES 243

MickMcCarthy188
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered some lights from them in July, received a tiny wooden doll from China in August(which I didn’t order), and they are telling me that my order was delivered. Zeaqikstore is an absolute SCAM. Do not do business with them.

MickMcCarthy188_0-1600962002598.jpeg

Login to Me Too

4way
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same here. I did some research on their site: Domain Name: ACTT.SITE Registry Domain ID: D192084614-CNIC Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com Registrar URL: <removed> Updated Date: 2020-08-26T12:37:43.0Z Creation Date: 2020-07-03T00:46:23.0Z Registry Expiry Date: 2021-07-03T23:59:59.0Z Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com Registrar IANA ID: 303 Domain Status: serverHold <removed> Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited <removed> Registrant Organization: N/A Registrant State/Province: Beijing Registrant Country: CN Registrant Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name. Admin Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name. Tech Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name. Name Server: F1G1NS1.DNSPOD.NET Name Server: F1G1NS2.DNSPOD.NET DNSSEC: unsigned Billing Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name. Registrar Abuse Contact Email: Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: [Removed. Phone #s not permitted] URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: <removed>

Login to Me Too

sophia_v

did paypal took any action on that? 

Login to Me Too

Websta
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. I received my refund today. I was also messaging paypal about it too. Keep at them asking them to resolve your case for a refund. Provide photos of what u received and the photos of it and also a photo of what u ordered. That's all I did. I also mentioned for them to look up this store name in their forums to see how they scam everyone.
Login to Me Too

annette_lee
Contributor
Contributor

Why am I not surprised to see this thread. I am so angry at this company. So for those of you wanting contact information here you go. They also have another merchant name called eleeonlinetrade. So if anyone has **bleep** up orders from them it's also zeaqikstore I know this because I have been ripped off with 5 items and the same company has repsonded to me about all of my orders. Firstly I ordered an electric dishwasher through eleeonlinetrade and they sent me a keyring. Before I got PayPal involved they offered to refund me 40 % if I kept the keyring. On my second invoice this time through zeaqikstore I ordered 2 automatic self cleaning cat litters and a large cat exercise wheel. They sent me a cheap t-shirt for a cat. Again they offered me 40% refund on a $120 order if I kept the t-shirt. Then like someone else on this thread I ordered a fridge for the car and I got a cheap flask. In my emails with this company thier excuse was they have been so busy that the courier put the wrong labels on the items because there were so many packages there. We all know this doesn't make sense. Especially since they managed to get the name and address right on the labels. Why would the courier be labelling thier items. This was only a portion of the in lies i got from them. Anyway. I have been talking to them through email calling them out on this and they have been responding. So that email address is <removed> The address PayPal have given to me to send things back to them is Fuzhou city, Fujian province, Taijiang District Industrial road, <removed> I hope that helps. I swear if it wasn't for this pandemic I would be flying over there myself with a news crew or something to deliver the items personally. The only thing we can do now is make sure you put a dispute in with PayPal. Take photos of everything. Save every bit of correspondence with them and mention that you have read in PayPal forums that plenty of other people have been scammed by them too. Just a tip if you get an offer for a full refund if you return the item, make sure you ask PayPal about their free shipping program. I'm still going through the process because my last fake item just showed up today so hopefully it all works out. And I've been assured by PayPal that if there are enough disputes zeaqikstore will be banned. Good luck!!

Login to Me Too

annette_lee
Contributor
Contributor
My posts with information keeps getting removed. I don't know how to provide the information
Login to Me Too

TheFYN
Contributor
Contributor
This happened to me too they sent a cheap shirt instead of the cat furniture I ordered, it came 2 months later, is not what I spent $31 to buy and they are only offering a 40% refund ugh
Login to Me Too

annette_lee
Contributor
Contributor
Make sure you take photos and lodge a claim with PayPal. Through PayPal they offered a full refund if I would send the stuff back PayPal have a refund program where you can get refunded the return postage too I just sent all my stuff back yesterday so I'm just waiting for the refunds now. Make sure when you lodge the claim you make mention of this thread and that you saw other people for the same replacement item. I know the girl I spoke to yesterday has sent it off to the fraud department for them to be investigated. Dont even communicate with zeaqikstore anymore. When you put your claim in call PayPal and tell them you have gotten ridiculous offers from them and they will escalate it straight away so you don't have to wait the 10 days or whatever it is. Good luck. Let me know if I can be of any help
Login to Me Too

JessN
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a lamp in September, never got a receipt or a shipping number from them. Then received a Swiss Army knife in the mail with a postal sticker from Michigan on it which was covering up the label from china. The company is blaming it on me and my post office. They have no website and no phone number and PayPal still has not reached out to me after sending 3 emails. I’m infuriated.
Login to Me Too

MickMcCarthy188
Contributor
Contributor

Yup. I see the similarities in everyone’s post: sent some cheap item they didn’t order, company blames it on a neighbour or the post office, 40% discount offered, etc.

Sadly,I don’t think PayPal is going to do anything for us. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.