vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208

AzA16
Contributor
Contributor

Video describing same add I watch on Facebook and similar product which I received: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnKb8NtHEks

Login to Me Too

Darryl0914
I ordered a valentines gift for my wife and it never came. On January 29, 2020 I paid $45.85 for a Personalized coffee mug and never received it. I would like my money ASAP.
Login to Me Too

Poyita
Contributor
Contributor
Oh no!!.. so why does PayPal allow this 🥺
Login to Me Too

Maynardt666
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered my GF a mug for Valentines Day back on February 2nd and still haven’t received an email or product. This company is BS and now I look like a **bleep** for not getting her anything
Login to Me Too

MantheiNate
Contributor
Contributor
I was supposed to get my mug Valentine’s Day but finally got it yesterday
Login to Me Too

Charles1231
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal why do you continue to allow these **bleep** scammers to use your service. Does you no credit.
Login to Me Too

robert6911
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a light never received

Login to Me Too

Mars4201
Contributor
Contributor
What up with Vango Group!? Is PayPal issuing refunds?
Login to Me Too

Lustro
Contributor
Contributor
I also lost my money buying items from vango Group. Do you know if there Is there a way to recover any money ?
Login to Me Too

Paulinesultana
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a valentine ring card for valentine so i order it before valentine. Till now nothing respond and even paypal doesn t helped me. They said i did nt have any prove that i didn t received my item. They can see the transaction and tracking number if there was as i didn t get it. But anyway now they denied my case. Wtf. They knew thats he had problems with buyers as most of all the comments here is not arrived.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.