unknown sender sending money

lanicakes
New Community Member
i have received payments as little as 0.21$ and i do not know the sender, the outcome is that i can’t use my paypal to pay for things online. is there a way i can get my account from being limited?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @lanicakes 

Welcome to the Community an thanks for posting here!

Sorry to hear about your PayPal account being limited. If you don't recognize the transaction, you can refund the transaction back to the sender or report it to PayPal to help you with refunding back the payments. 

PayPal may limit your account for various reasons. Account Limitations prevent you from completing certain actions like withdrawing, sending, or receiving money. You will be asked to complete some steps to remove the limitations from your account. Please go the resolution center and follow the steps to resolve the limitations placed in your account. For any additional assistance, please feel free to reach to PayPal Support team

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.