transfer after 180 day limitation

Ytl094
Contributor
Contributor
So a few days ago I got a email from PayPal saying that I am able to transfer my money to my banking account now after the 180 day limitation and just today I got another email from them saying that I now have to wait again until November 17, 2021! I’ve been patiently waiting for 180 days to transfer my money but instead I got nothing but lies from them! Stick to what you guys promise to do!!!!! Sick and tired of all the excuses you guys have!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Ytl094,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum! 

I completely understand your frustration regarding the limitation on the account. In this case, the best way to the exact reason for the extended limitation is by contacting our customer service so that one of our advisors can assist you further. Please contact customer service by clicking contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the contact options.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.