account closed & 2 years since 180 day hold. still can't access money

Temp20220203S
Contributor
Contributor

my account has been closed. its been almost 2 years since my 180 day hold was over. how do i now request a check for my remaining balance? when i call one rep. tells me to call back and it'll be unlocked to be able to access it, then when i call back they tell me its still under review in the back office with no way to make it go any faster, and its been close to 2 years since they placed the original hold. I need my money and am sick of getting the run around. please HELP??

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Marielaeli
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the same boat as you if I have any luck I will let you know asap
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20220203S 

As you have a U.S paypal account can you confirm you live in the U.S?

Or are you using or have used a VPN?

Is your account in your legal name and not a nickname and are you over 18?

Only those are some of the reasons you are not getting an email regarding funds release?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Temp20220203S and @Marielaeli,

Thank you for posting on the PayPal Community forum!

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with your account. In this situation, the best way to resolve this issue is by contacting our customer service so that one of our advisors can assist you further. Please contact customer service by clicking contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the contact options.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Temp20220217k
Contributor
Contributor
Hi PayPal people, I have a question i completed the 180 days to my permanent limited account and i want to withdraw my remaining balance. I can't add bank account that's why i couldn't withdraw it. Can someone help me on how to withdraw my remaining balance?. Thank you in advance.
Login to Me Too

Marielaeli
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the same situation I wish I can post all their emails saying even they don't know why I can't access my money.
Login to Me Too

Marielaeli
Contributor
Contributor
I've done this for over 2 years and customer service can't help me it seems like no one from PayPal can help me get my money from my account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.