Zero-Miracle Network Swedish Bra Scam?

Jpatootie
Contributor
Contributor

I clicked on an ad in my Facebook feed, promising an innovative and new bra style from Sweden.  It's been almost two months, having purchased  on December 30, 2022.  My 'Shop' app alerted me a few times that it was tracked it here and there outside of Sweden, but it never made it to the US.  I'm out $50.70 if I can't get this resolved.  Has anyone else had an issue with them?

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

MzWendy
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal denied me. I will never use PayPal on anything like this again. It's for local use only now. My bank handles things much better. I'm in shock about the whole thing. The seller sent me fake tracking from Spain. They sent PayPal fake tracking from "FedEx" they believed the seller.
Login to Me Too

rockgoc
New Community Member
Yep, I’m also in the process of trying to get my money refunded after getting the run around for 3 months from Zero. Last I heard was that my consignment had been delivered but in another state from where I live! Almost ready to give up as PayPal also isn’t playing the game.
Login to Me Too

Faye1954
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two bras and when I was checking out it went to another page and stared a new order of one bra. Just that quick and they charged me for the third one. I called and explained what happened and they immediately refunded my money. This was in January 2023. The other two however, didn’t arrive. I’ve been going back and forth with them and PayPal. I 

I finally received the bras yesterday, 3/22/23 ,however. They are the wrong size. I need a 44 and they sent me a 40. I like the bra but now I have to start a whole new ordeal.

Login to Me Too

Wendl1
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered this Bra on December 31st.  It arrived mid March.  It was suppose to be a size 38.  The tag said 36.  When I questioned it they said it was my mistake, that I could give it to a friend.  It was so small, I measured it and it was 26 inches around.  I was not happy and opened an account in the resolution department.  I explained that the bra would not fit anyone except my 6 year old grand daughter, and she has no breasts.  The then offered me $3. US, I was not happy, I sent another note, explaining that this was false advertising, they offered $4. US...I then sent 3 pictures showing a tape measure demonstrating the front and back measurment of 13".  They offered me $6.....I told them that was not acceptable.  They responded that I could send it back to China and it would probably cost me more to send it back, then they would refund me...This company is a total scam...I also found the ad on Facebook...

Login to Me Too

Scouse4444
Contributor
Contributor
I bugged the company until they offered me a full refund but I had to Pay for the return mail which was $20.00 . I called Pay pal and they’ve given me a credit to cover the return postage. The zinger is , it was returned to Hong Kong only for no one to accept it back. So it’s on its way back to me . PayPal said to do whatever I want with it. One bra traveled around the world 3 times. Lol. PayPal really need to strike this company down .
Login to Me Too

Jpatootie
Contributor
Contributor

You CALLED Paypal?  And got a human who understood the issue?  So much so that the covered postage? Incredible!   I bow to you.  I now have both bras that i ordered last December, and, as with everyone else, don't come close to fitting.  My estimated date for Paypal's resolution is now April 20.

Login to Me Too

LynnKiro
Contributor
Contributor

Scouse4444 - How did you manage to get a number to call PayPal?? Would you mind sharing it??

Login to Me Too

Scouse4444
Contributor
Contributor
Pay pal.[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]
Login to Me Too

Scouse4444
Contributor
Contributor

[removed]. “ phones numbers” aren’t allowed.

Login to Me Too

LynnKiro
Contributor
Contributor

You are a smart cookie - thanks!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.