Yixi Network Technology Co. Ltd.

Bluet1
New Community Member

I just ordered from FB and quickly realized it is not the company I thought it was and it is a company called Yixi Network Technology Co. Ltd. out of China.  Anybody else order from here and receive the product?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Deweymills
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same! I always check to see if company is legit…I swear it had a different name in beginning of ad. Anyway, in dispute with them. Ordered a wreath and they sent a twisted broken thing with made of paper. They kept up emailing back and forth until they said I was past my 180 days and wished me ‘a happy shopping journey’

complete scam company…stay away!

Login to Me Too

Spider873
Contributor
Contributor

I set up a dispute through Paypal for non receipt and then I got a load of rubbish and only half my order. Paypal closed that claim but luckily for me after numerous chat messages they changed catagory to "goods not as described". I had to send pictures of the rubbish & broken items. Yixi insisted I return the goods before considering a refund which I did (cost me £40.00) but the goods had cost £140 so decided worth the extra cost. dispatched via a courier within the deadline and provided proof of posting. I got a full refund of the purchase price and £15.00 from Paypal towards postage so a net loss of £25, can live with that.

Courier company could not deliver the returned goods either because of the return address provided or the phone number both supplied on the original packaging. I had been paid so told the couriers to dispose of since I would not pay any further charges.

Their goods are rubbish - they used photos of the goods taken photos from the uk artists website as part of their marketing ploy so not to be trusted. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.