Y do ihave the receiptsfrom securitydeposit inmy emailbutnot inmy PayPal account activity?

Cbig
Contributor
Contributor

I stayed at the Radisson from june 1st thru June 18. They pulled 100$ At least 8 times from my PayPal cash debit card I received receipts regarding theregarding these payments in my email no but they did not show up on my PayPal activity in my account. I was told that my Security deposits would be refunded app refunded after my stay at the hotel. They have not yet been refunded and since I have no record on my actual account I'm not quite sure what to do how do I go about finding Out how to get my security deposits back and prove that they were taken if I only have emailed receipts from PayPal. Why are they not showing up on my account activity?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Cbig

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!

I completely understand your concern about your funds. If you receive any email about activity on a PayPal account, the safest way to confirm the email’s validity is to log in to a PayPal account via the PayPal website (not using the links in the email received). Any of the activity reported in the email will be available to view. Please forward any suspicious emails to Phishing@paypal.com and view this web page for more information on phishing emails.

Further, please make sure you update your password & security questions. If you find an unauthorized credit or debit card transaction, report it in our Resolution Center within 60 days of when it appeared on your account statement. Don’t worry, we offer full protection for confirmed unauthorized transactions. You can get the detailed information about reporting the transaction here.

I hope this information helps

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.