Dwezzy27
New Community Member

I got a deposit for 1298 and a limitation was put on my account

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Temp20220404c
Contributor
Contributor
what should i do... when i recieve this limitation acc?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tommy

@Temp20220404c 

Hi, you usually receive an email with steps on how to resolve it. Or, please check your resolution centre. There should be a case with outstanding steps. 

-Tommy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tommy

@Dwezzy27,

Hi. You would need to resolve any steps required in order to remove this limitation. Account limitations are placed in situations where we see unusual or suspicious activity or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. When we place a limitation, an email is sent to explain the limitation and what needs to be done to resolve the problem. In most cases, you can find options to resolve the limitation in the Resolution Center.

-Tommy

Login to Me Too

Brothawitajob
New Community Member

i didnt get an email, nor do i have a case in resolution center. im just trying to add money to my wallet to transfer into my savings and im getting an error message. any advice?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Brothawitajob,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're unable to add money into your wallet. I found some troubleshooting steps in the following Help Center article you may find useful: How do I add money to my PayPal account?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.