What to do with this unauthorised payment?

Temp20230617z
New Community Member

Hi guys,

I just received this email from Paypal stating that I have authorized a payment of 69.99 USD to Blizzard Entertainment Ireland. I don't use Blizzard products nor do I purchase anything in USD, so this is not some recurring billing I forgot about.

The first thing I did was to go to the Resolution Centre yet I only got a message saying "We're sorry, you can't file a case on this type of transaction."

Then I deleted all my automatic payments and my debit cards, which I'm not sure is the correct thing to do.

I also tried to cancel this payment by messaging the PayPal Assistant bot and got a weird reply saying the transaction was already canceled on June 18 2023 which is tomorrow.

I'm currently outside Australia and can't call customer service if there is any. Can anybody give me some advice on what to do next? Many thanks!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Boo34
New Community Member
I had one today they return my money. I had mad a purchase and never received it.i filled the paperwork out online. And no problem. I love that I can trust them.
Login to Me Too

Boo34
New Community Member
I had two problems and they fix them.
No hassles. They made me feel good
To be thrusted.i love pay a pal.i feel protected.
Login to Me Too

Boo34
New Community Member
You don't have too call.everything is on Line.go back and take your time.its there or support or help you don't have to call. Good luck
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.