What’s the email to send proof of ID to?

Caleb51
Contributor
Contributor
Was told to send a picture of ID to prove I’m under age for my debt.But not received any info if its gone through
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi @Caleb51 and welcome, 

Generally if you ae asked to provide information you will see an option to upload the requested information on your Resolution centre on your PayPal account. Once you have uploaded it you should see a status of "waiting to be reviewed" or "in review". This will let you know that we have received it and it is either waiting to be reviewed or being reviewed. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi @Caleb51 and welcome, 

Generally if you ae asked to provide information you will see an option to upload the requested information on your Resolution centre on your PayPal account. Once you have uploaded it you should see a status of "waiting to be reviewed" or "in review". This will let you know that we have received it and it is either waiting to be reviewed or being reviewed. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Caleb51
Contributor
Contributor
Went on my resolution centre but didn’t find an option to provide a picture.I’ve been told by a debt company to send a picture to an email.I don’t know if it’s gone through
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi @Caleb51

Did the debt company ask you to email them or PayPal? Generally we would not ask you to send such information via email. I would recommend to contact us directly so we can offer an upload option for you if you need to send photo ID to us. 

There are a number of ways to contact us. You can contact us via the "help and contact" link on your PayPal account which will give you the option to call us or contact us via our chat bot. You can also contact us via our social media channels on Twitter and Facebook

Please do come back and let us know how you get on as it may help other members, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.