What happened to my account? I request you to help me

farabi123
Contributor
Contributor

I have login my paypal account on computer and also my account login on my mobile. I don't understand English very well so my brother wanted to change one of my business accounts so we logged into my account for two at the same time.But after some time I got a mail on my phone and later I came to know that my account has been permanently limited. I would like to correct my mistake. What should I do for this? Can I call you and restore my account by providing my complete informat.I can change my account back to a personal account . Please provide me your customer service number and what should I do to reactivate my PayPal account.

Every week my money will come to my paypal account I don't know what to do now. What happened to my account? I want to cry so much. I request you to help me
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jonnybones
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @farabi123 

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your account is permanently limited. In order to fix permanent limitations I suggest you to contact our support team as they will be able to help you in fixing it. I will help you with the link to contact us via message/phone and get the details. 
Click here to contact us via message/phone: Click hereScroll down the page and you will find the option to message us/call us at the bottom right side. 

Have a great day ahead. -Syed.

Login to Me Too

farabi123
Contributor
Contributor

sir
I sent many sms but got no reply. I am trying to make call but I can't find any such opsen.After talking on your Facebook page the other day I was given a number then when I called that number they cut me off by asking me to send an sms from my PayPal account. I don't understand. what can i do now
 from my PayPal account. Screenshot 2022-09-30 223313.pngtt.JPGScreenshot 2022-09-27 023019.png[removed]

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.