Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

Temp20230526BZ
Contributor
Contributor

Monkey lamp ordered 15 August for $25.

5th Sept received 8 cheap toothbrushes. Offered 40% refund and I can keep the toothbrushes meaning I paid $15 for the toothbrushes - $1.88 each!

51 dats from optimistic start to frustrated delivery 😞

Similar back and forth emails to their “service team” now found this thread will raise dispute with PayPal immediately.

Grrr

Login to Me Too

gamma613
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal marked my dispute as resolved, saying the order was received. I was finally able to get a tracking number - and based on the date, I realized that I received a package that day from China that contained a handfull of tooth brushes as opposed to the 3 lamps that I ordered! WTF

Login to Me Too

34ra
Contributor
Contributor
My PayPal case was resolved too. Not in my favour. Saying I received the goods. I explained PayPal that I received some cheap baby clothing, it's not what I ordered. Seemingly, they don't even care to investigate further. Such a shame. I contacted my bank today and filled in fraud and scam form. Hopefully I can get money back this way. I just can't believe PayPal resolved the case not in my favour. I'm not some sort of liar.
Login to Me Too

ceg2029
Contributor
Contributor
SAME EXACT THING! I ordered a cat cave and got cheap baby clothing! I paid with PayPal credit, but used my debit as payment. Going to check with them and file a complaint with ice.gov.
Login to Me Too

ceg2029
Contributor
Contributor
Correction ice.gov (stupid auto correct.)
Login to Me Too

ceg2029
Contributor
Contributor
AGAIN! i3c.com!
Login to Me Too

Terri_CR
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a cat bed and got a baby onsie....Unilone told me to get rid of it because returning it is a HUGE hassle and NOW they want it back to get a full refund?? If they are this bad with sooooo many complaints WHY is PayPal letting purchases go through??
Login to Me Too

ceg2029
Contributor
Contributor
SAME EXACT THING! Ordered a cat bed, got a onesie. He wants me to return it at my cost or give me 40% off. Filing a complaint through ics.gov and I'm going to check with synchrony bank as it was PayPal credit. I used PayPal but paid through my credit card.
Login to Me Too

Cocopilon
Contributor
Contributor
Good question! Thats what we are all wondering. I think Paypal is not stopping them because they make a few $ each time, and the company likely changes name to avoid fraud. Its frustrating and maddening!
Login to Me Too

Zibbles
I ordered a few lamps and a little piano thing amounting to €42.07 This was on the 24th August. Today; a tube of several toothbrushes have arived. Clearly a scam. Will be contacting my bank and not using paypal again. Terrible customer service after trying for weeks to tell them this is a scam, and them let them string me along!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.