Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

ThePlanP
Contributor
Contributor

No need for that. just give them the invoice number.

Login to Me Too

ThePlanP
Contributor
Contributor

What I did is that I selected Buyer protection claim and a paypal representative escalated my claim. You should do the same. Give the link for this thread and they will refund you.

Login to Me Too

ceg2029
Contributor
Contributor
They took that page down that you gave the link for. Can I have some information on claims you are collecting. I would very much like to partipate!
Login to Me Too

DisputeDenied
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal offered me a full refund if I send back the product that I did not ordered and pay the shipping cost. When I google the return address, there’s no such address that coming out. I emailed Paypal questioning why will I shoulder the shipping cost but Paypal did not replied back.
Login to Me Too

Pixelicious
Contributor
Contributor
Send a a small envelope and provide a tracking number for it lol
Login to Me Too

Pixelicious
Contributor
Contributor
I said in an earlier post I thought we should do a class action against PayPal and Unilone
Login to Me Too

vanessalm
Contributor
Contributor
I agree ..way too many people being scammed and the run around by both paypal and teh company is a huge scan to make people just give up and accept the loss.
Login to Me Too

vanessalm
Contributor
Contributor
omg I just received an email from PayPal saying they are REFUNDING my money !!!!!! Keep fighting everyone ... I sent an email 2 days ago with links to this thread o Unilobe and telling them I will take it further as they are aware of the scam and not doing anything to help their clients . I told them I would be joining any class action against PayPal regarding unilone .I provided photos of the stupid keyring I received and the tracking number /packaging and I provided the invoice of my purchase . Find and screenshot their buyers protection explanation which explains that IF YOU ORDER A SHOE AND RECEIVE A BOOK they will refund you under buyers protection . if they deny your claims for incorrect items received they are going against their own statement in the section on buyers protection. E MAIL YOUR COMPLAINTS google the paypal e mail address ... it's not easy to find but it's there!!!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BD
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered 2 x cat litter trays in August 2020. Have not received. I've made contact. Company gave no response. Started dispute with PayPal. When I checked status it was closed saying company proved they were delivered. I can now now dispute it again. How ridiculous. What proof do they have. Not happy.
Login to Me Too

VonWhit
Contributor
Contributor

My saga with PayPal continues... I have managed to get my closed dispute with Unilone re-opened. I have provided links to this community page and further information. I still haven't recevieved any parcel from Unilone - not even a toothbrush, or a 5 inch wooden man, or a rag. I am now in dialogue with PayPal (a real human) via their web portal. His name is Russell. He tells me:

"I totally understand, Tony. I am really thankful that you filed a case against them for us to reverse the transaction the proper way. I agree that they shouldn't be doing this to PayPal buyers. That is why we have a dispute and claim process and so buyers like you could get a refund properly. The moment that we finalize the resolution of this case, it will be a permanent hit on the merchant's account which may lead into an investigation against them." 

I have added the highlight. I've responded to them pointing back to this page and what they already know about this company. My original dispute was closed by PayPal when Unilone sent them a tracking number. 

Please note I also have a second dispute going with PayPal for a similar scam with a company called ChristGift. They have 'borrowed' products from kickstarter that are still raising funds... that are not in manufacture. I notified the legitimate company selling the item (a Crowne Chess Set) who have got their lawyers onto it. 

I have also put scam notifications in to the ACCC (Australia). 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.